- Provide case management to include needs assessments, the formation of Personal Service Plans, personal budgets, and resumes; assistance securing sustainable employment, affordable housing, transportation, childcare, and medical, mental and emotional services.
- Address the basic and individual human needs of clients at enrollment, during stay and upon exiting the program.
- Connect clients with mainstream, community, faith-based, and public resources/services.
- Provide enhanced follow-up service
- Distribute food and products to local residents and connect those in need to community resources and services.